Tuesday 31 July 2012

Pearl brings Sherbet warm crusty homemade bread.

Oh what a lovely sunny morning we have today!
I woke up bright and early and I was just enjoying a delicious breakfast of porridge with some delectable strawberries on top, when there was a knock on my kitchen door and there stood Pearl with her basket filled with freshly baked bread rolls.  Oh what Scrumptious yummyness!!  What a wonderful aroma to greet me first thing in the morning. 
She came in, sat at my kitchen table and we shared the delicious, crusty bread.  I must admit I already had a bit of a full tummy with my porridge but I just could not resist that warm bread!  How blessed I am to have Pearl bringing me delicious warm bread and how blessed I am to have healthy thriving strawberry plants in my garden that give me strawberries to put on my porridge.  What an absolute delight to see those little red berries peeping out from under their leaves.  Isn't it wonderful how we can grow scrumptious things in our gardens.  Oh what joy!  Love and rainbow coloured blessings to you all.  Sherbetx

No comments: