Monday 30 July 2012

Sherbet has a good idea

Hello my dear friends from all over the world.  I have been sitting here thinking about the Olympics.  I have been thinking how nice it is for everyone from all the different countries on this wonderful planet called Earth,  to come together and make friends with each other.  How lovely for them all.  I myself, have had a message from one of my dear friends from far far away.   She gave me a great idea to add to my very own Olympics here at Clover Cottage.  She told me that goats were really good athletes and now I am determined to ask the farmer at Greengate Farm if I can borrow some of his goats to join my Olympic games day.   I do actually remember now that Pearl has also told me that goats are indeed very good at sports. They can climb up very tricky mountains and their little feet seem to hold onto the tiniest spaces and they never seem to fall down.  I am sure that if I invite the goats they will win all of the events but that is OK.  I do not mind, I will be happy for them as the fun is in the games and not in the winning. Love from Sherbetx

2 comments:

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Good Morning Sherbet, my luv!

I do so enjoy starting my morning with you! You are so clever and thoughtful!

And...goodie! YOU are going to become a Goat Borrower just like me!

It's WONDERFUL fun!

Now, I have a surprise for you.
I'm am going to send you TWO lovely Olympic goats!

Because I am not very smart about doing it here at bloggies, you can look in your Book of Face and I will bring them there!

What fun!

Have a lovely day at your Goatie Olympics!

love,
Miss Mimi

Unknown said...

Dear Miss Mimi,
I thank you most kindly for your lovely note. Well you see, I am not very clever at doing those kinds of things either, I would have to ask Pearl as Pearl is very wise indeed.
What fun to be a real goat borrower.
I will look after them very wellindeed.
Do you think they will be naughty and drink my hedgehogs milk.
Love from Sherbetx