Saturday 7 July 2012

Sherbet is enjoying his garden today

 Hello everyone. Rainbow coloured blessings to you all on this lovely sunny day.
 I am just going to sit in my garden and enjoy my flowers today.   I am going to close my eyes and smell the perfume that is coming from them and I am going to open my ears and listen for all the lovely natural sounds, the bees buzzing, the birds tweeting, the wind blowing through the leaves on my trees and the frogs croaking ( if I am lucky)
As you can see, I am wearing my new clothes that Kathy cat made for me, that is because after I have enjoyed my garden, I am going to Doodle's home.   He has invited me to share a delicious healthy dinner with him this evening.  I am so looking forward to it as I have not seen Doodle for a long time, he has been so busy in his art studio.  I wish you all a very happy Saturday.  Love from Sherbetx

No comments: