Friday 27 July 2012

Doodle has painted a lovely picture for Sherbet

 Rainbow coloured blessings to you all. I truly hope you all have a wonderful, happy, peaceful, smiley day.
Doodle has painted me a lovely new picture of the cows at Greengate Farm.
 Oh, he is so very talented and I do love to hang his paintings on my walls in Clover Cottage.  I am going to hang it up in my kitchen and then when I invite friends to share a delicious meal we can all admire Doodle's painting.
 That reminds me, it is quite a while since I have made a scrumptious dinner for my dear friends Doodle, Mango and Pearl. I will go into my garden today and see which of my vegetables are ripe and ready to pick, then I will invent a healthy rainbow coloured recipe for us all to enjoy.  Oh what a happy thought!  I cannot wait to share a delightful evening with my dear friends again. I am going to look at my vegetable garden right now.  I do hope those naughty slugs have stayed away!  Love from Sherbetx

No comments: