Saturday 28 July 2012

Yippee, It is time for the Olympics !

Yippee, It is time for the Olympics !  The whole wide world has sent very clever athletes indeed to meet up in London to compete in sports together.  Oh what fun they will have.  I am being very patriotic and wearing my Union Jack outfit to cheer along the English athletes.  I do wish rainbow coloured blessings and very good luck to all of the athletes in the whole wide world though, at the same time.  I hope they stay safe and have a very good time indeed and I hope they make wonderful new friends from many different countries.
 I think I will organize my own little Olympics here at Clover Cottage.  My friends and I can compete against each other on the grass in my garden.  I hope the weather stays fine and does not rain as I will not be able to run very fast if my woolly coat becomes all soggy and heavy.
Love from Sherbetx

1 comment:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Enjoy the games, Sherbet :-).