Sunday 24 June 2012

Sherbet shares an important little poem

Happy Sunday to you all.
My goodness how time flies! I cannot believe it is a whole week since last Sunday.  It makes me realise that I must never waste time. Oh! That  reminds me of a little saying that I wrote down as a note to myself quite a long time ago when I was a much younger Sherbet Sheep. Here it is, I have never forgotten it.



THE GREEDY CLOCK TICKS BY FOR YOU
SO DON'T WASTE TIME WHATEVER YOU DO !

You see, it is very easy to remember, as it is like a little poem.  Now, that reminds me again that today I must not waste time so I am now going to go into my garden and see if there are any tasks that need doing, if not I will come back inside Clover Cottage and tidy up all of my bits and pieces. When I have done that I will relax and have a nice Sunday, but while relaxing I will make sure I still do not waste time and I will settle down under my oak tree and read some wise words from my wise words books. I send you all lots of lovely blessings on this lovely Sunny Sunday and I do so hope you all have a truly wonderful day today.  Love from Sherbetx

No comments: