Friday 22 June 2012

Sherbet has very sad news from Kathy cat

Oh dear, I have had some very sad news from Kathy cat.
 She has told me that Kizzy horse has fallen and hurt her leg. Kizzy is not a young horse anymore but she is a very special loving horse and Kathy cat really loves to ride her in the woods.  Because of her injury, Kathy cat cannot ride Kizzy anymore and now she just takes her for walks. It is very sad for both of them because Kizzy loves taking Kathy for rides and Kathy loves riding Kizzy.
 I am sending all of my best get well soon blessings to Kizzy horse and wish her many more rainbow coloured days with Kathy cat.

2 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Get well soon, Kizzy!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your kind message to Kizzy, I have passed the message on to Kathy cat who will tell Kizzy. Love from Sherbetx
PS Have you lost a sheep. A strange but pretty sheep has arrived in my garden!