Saturday 23 June 2012

A pretty sheep arrives in Sherbet's garden !

A pretty sheep has arrived in my garden.  How lovely!
 Maybe she is one of my sheep friends from far far away that I have not yet met. Maybe she came on an aeroplane to visit me here at Clover Cottage.  I certainly do not recognise her.
 She certainly looks like she comes from a foreign land and she certainly does not look like the sheep that live at Greengate Farm.  If my sheep friends from far far away are reading this.  Do  you recognise this sheep?  Maybe she has come away for a holiday without telling anyone.
 She is most welcome here and I will invite her to share my breakfast and all of my other meals,  if she stays long enough,  but I would not like to think that someone out there is worrying about her.  Meanwhile until I can find out who she is,  I will take very good care of her and make sure that she keeps safe and happy.  Love from Sherbetx

1 comment:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Well, she does look a lot like Blossom, but I just checked and she's sleeping soundly on her cot. I woke her up to ask if she knew who your friend might be and she said she hoped it was Rebecca Boone because RB is too bossy and she wishes she'd go far away ;-).