Friday 15 June 2012

Sherbet had such a wonderful knitting day yesterday

What a delightful day I had yesterday at the Worldwide Knit In Public Day event. I now have lots of new friends. I had such fun sitting there in the village square.
 I chatted to everyone and I had some scrumptious pieces of cake. I also really enjoyed some very delectable juice made from crunchy red and green apples picked from the local countryside trees.  I am proud to say that I managed to knit a whole little rainbow coloured blanket. I will now give the blanket to a very nice charity where it will find a very good home.
 I loved wearing my new clothes made for me by Kathy cat. Everyone told me I looked very handsome indeed and they also complimented me on my rainbow coloured knitting.  Of course, it was Pearl who taught me to knit. She taught Doodle and Mango too. I think it would be a very nice idea if the next knitting day could be held at Clover Cottage. Everyone would be welcome. I have lots of grass we can sit on and lots of shade under my oak tree. We could have cupcakes and juice and lots of happy hours spent knitting and chatting. knit, knit, chat, chat, knit, knit, chat, chat. Oh yes that would be so delightful. Love from Sherbetx

No comments: