Wednesday 20 June 2012

You are all invited to visit Pearl at her magnificent roadside stall

Oh how exciting , here I am at Pearl's roadside stall, I just love everything that she has for sale on there.
 Oh!  There is her famous apple pie and her blackberry preserve and her carrot cake. Oh what complete yummyness!  I see also that she has some of her home grown herbs, and those lovely sunflowers and some juicy grapes. She also has some of the peas that I gave her from my very own garden and some of my strawberries and apples. Well done Pearl, it all looks so magnificent. I do hope lots of Pearl's friends visit today to admire her delightful produce. Pearl is telling me that you are all very welcome indeed and she will give you all a refreshing glass of her homemade juice.  Love from Sherbetx

No comments: