Monday 11 June 2012

Sherbet hopes to have visitors today

Welcome everyone, to Clover Cottage.  I have come to my front door to see if I have any visitors today. The reason I am saying that is because Doodle told me that he saw lots of  tourists in the village at the other end of Wiggleway Lane and I know that sometimes they like to come for a walk in the nearby countryside. Often they will find their way along Wiggleway Lane. They will pass Greengate Farm and then they will find themselves at my garden gate where they like to look over and admire my garden. I do so love having visitors, I always make sure I have lots of fresh mint in my herb garden to make a big pot of mint tea with. I love to sit around my kitchen table with new found friends having rainbow coloured conversations. I do so hope I have some visitors today.  Love from Sherbetx

2 comments:

Lisa M. said...

We would love to come and visit Sherbet! We do miss you so! Love, Lisa, Eli & Ada

Unknown said...

Dear Eli, Ada and Lisa.
I miss you all too. In fact all of us here at Clover Cottage including all the little creatures in my garden are missing you. I wish you could come to visit me and share a cup of mint tea but I do so hope you are all very happy in your new home. Love from Sherbetx