Monday 4 June 2012

Sherbet is preparing for a Jubilee garden party

Hello dear friends,
 This is just a very quick note from me to say I am very busy preparing for a special garden party, in honour of the Queen of England's Diamond Jubilee on Tuesday.  Here at Clover Cottage,  I will gather together with several of my friends. We will decorate the garden with Union Jack flags, eat cup cakes made by Pearl and drink home made fruit juice. It will be such fun!
We may have a little dance around the garden too. Tomorrow I am expecting Kathy cat to arrive from far far away, she is bringing me some new clothes to wear for the jubilee party so please join us on that day. I will be very proud to show you my new outfit made especially for me by the very talented Kathy cat.
 See you all soon.  Love from Sherbetx

No comments: