Saturday 12 May 2012

Sherbet is so happy for all the new lambs at Greengate Farm

Well, here I am again.
I must say I am feeling very tired as I have been working very hard. There always seems to be so much to do in my garden and in Clover Cottage too. Thank goodness I have my lovely garden to rest in. It is so peaceful and I really love just sitting here listening to the birds tweeting in the trees. From this little tranquil spot in my garden, the wind seems to be blowing in the right direction as I can hear the new lambs baaaaaing in the fields of Greengate Farm at the other end of Wiggleway Lane.  How lovely!  I can imagine them leaping up and down in the air in their new happy, adventurous lives. What a delight to be a new lamb living on this planet. Abundant fresh, green grass to bounce around on, the warm sun shining down on them, lots of wool to stay cosy in, wonderful sheep friends from nearby and far far away and many, many rainbow coloured days ahead of them to discover wondrous things in.  How exciting for them. What could be better. Tomorrow, I will walk along Wiggleway Lane to Greengate Farm and introduce myself to all the new lambs.
Love from Sherbetx

No comments: