Sunday 27 May 2012

Sherbet has exciting news

This morning I woke bright and early as Doodle had told me that the garden shop in the village at the other end of Wiggleway Lane had lots of new little baby vegetable plants to sell. Now, for me this is very exciting news as I just love, love, love riding my bike to the garden shop to see the  wonderful variety of plants they have there. I am so happy when I am surrounded by all of those little vegetable plants that are just sitting there waiting for me to buy them and take them home to my garden. You may wonder why I need to buy little vegetable plants as I am always planting seeds. Well you see, lately there has been so much rain that lots of my tiny seedlings have been squashed and drowned  and also the rain has brought out some very naughty slugs and they have eaten up my precious little plants. Now I have big gaps in my vegetable rows.  Before I go to the shop I am just going to sit in my garden on this lovely sunny day and count all of my blessings. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven...... Oh my goodness there are far too many blessings, it will take me all morning to count all of them so bye bye, have a lovely Sunday and I will see you tomorrow. Oh, isn't that a nice word
Sun- day, it must be a day when the sun always shines. Love from Sherbetx

1 comment:

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Good morning, Sherbet!

You make the morning brighter!

I do hope you have a wonderful day riding your bike to the garden store! I can just see you coming back with your basket loaded with lovely plants!

Have a wonderful and sunny SUNday!

*hugs*
~Mimi
The Goat Borrower
xo