Monday 14 May 2012

Sherbet is sitting on a rock today

Hello everyone, I do so hope you are all having a wonderful rainbow coloured day full of the best blessings you could ever wish for.
 I myself am very happy after my evening last night with Pearl, Mango and Doodle. We all sat around my kitchen table and enjoyed sharing the most delicious rhubarb pie that Pearl has ever made. I have been patiently waiting for the rhubarb in my garden to ripen for a very long time now and it was all worthwhile, as here I am now sitting on a rock in my garden with my tummy still full up with scrumptiousness.  I am just resting today and enjoying the peace around me so I will say goodbye to everyone for now and I am sending big woolly Sherbet Sheep hugs to all of my friends that are nearby and far far away . Love from Sherbetx

No comments: