Wednesday 16 May 2012

Kathy cat is making Sherbet some new clothes

Today I am going to visit Kathy cat for a few days. I will tell you a secret. Kathy cat is making me some new clothes. She is really so amazing because as well as knowing all the names of the plants and the trees, and  everything about gardening, she also knows how to make beautiful clothes. You see, I am actually very happy just wearing my cosy woolly white coat but sometimes I think it would be nice to have a change. At the moment, the wardrobe in my bedroom only  contains my  gardening boots and my  gardening gloves. It would be so nice to cheer it up with some new clothes. My main problem has always been that the shops in the village at the other end of Wiggleway Lane do not have any clothes to fit me. As you may have noticed,  I am slightly round and my ears stick up on top. Kathy cat is clever enough to be able to make me special clothes to fit my figure and I am very grateful to her. When I visit Kathy cat,  I will try on my new clothes and she will make any adjustments that need doing so that I can look absolutely splendid. I will see you all when I get back. Love from Sherbetx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting Sherbet. I am looking forward to your new suit of clothes.xx

thecrazysheeplady said...

20 here. Don't get too carried away with the clothes. I now have pants and shorts and swim suit, sweater, t-shirts... and I had to get a backpack to put everything in. It's fun to go to Auntie Reg's to get new clothes made because she makes rhubarb pies and I have several friends there who like to have tea parties, but still, I'm still just now sure sheep are supposed to wear pants ;-).

Unknown said...

Hello dear friends,
I am looking forward to seeing myself in clothes as I believe I will look quite handsome. I will not wear them every day as I am very happy and warm enough in my woolly coat. I will wear them on special occasions or when I need something to cover my white wool when I am doing muddy tasks or cooking messy things in the
kitchen to protect myself from cocoa powder, carrot stains and oily things. Love from Sherbetx