Saturday 18 February 2012

Sheila Sheep's giraffe dream

How funny, I was just telling you about my silly dancing crocodile dream yesterday and guess what ?
This morning I had a letter from Sheila Sheep who lives at the seaside. She wrote to  me about a strange, scary dream that she had earlier this week. She told me that she had woken up with her heart beating fast in the middle of the night, she was feeling afraid  because she had just had a dream or maybe it was a nightmare, of a big giraffe trying to get into her bedroom window. In the dream the giraffe, who actually was quite beautiful and nothing to be scared of really, was knocking his nose on the window and suddenly the window broke and he jumped in and started to leap awkwardly around her room. Again, in her dream she hid under her bed covers and was terrified. Sheila was just about to cry out for help when she woke up and looked around believing the dream to be real. Of course it wasn't real and there was no giraffe to be seen. It is strange though, as I know in real life Sheila Sheep loves giraffes and she does know that there is nothing to be afraid of. How funny that both myself and my old friend Sheila Sheep both had  interesting dreams this week.

No comments: