Monday 20 February 2012

A new name for the farm at the end of Wiggleway Lane

Well, Pearl, Doodle, Mango and I really enjoyed our scrumptious Italian meal yesterday evening and we are so grateful to the farmer for making it possible. Doodle has painted him a delightful picture of his farm to express our gratitude and we are going to take it over to him this afternoon. After our delicious meal yesterday we all sat around my kitchen table and thought of a name for the farm at the end of Wiggleway Lane so that no-one could get lost ever again trying to find it. We thought of so many names, Mango said it should be called Flower Farm and I said but they do not grow flowers there only wild flowers! Doodle said it could be called Fruit Farm so Pearl said but they do not grow fruit there only wild fruit! I said why not call it Farmer's Farm but Pearl said well, no I am sorry Sherbet but that does sound rather silly. She said I have a good idea that we can tell the farmer, I think it should be called Greengate Farm because it has a big green gate. Oh what a brilliant idea we all said to Pearl. Thank goodness Pearl is so clever, we are so lucky to have such a wise friend. Greengate Farm is a wonderful name and we hope the farmer likes it, we also hope he likes the painting Doodle made especially for him.

No comments: