Monday 6 February 2012

Oh, It's snowing again!


It has been such an amazing weekend and I really have to tell you that I am feeling a little bit tired after so much excitement. Today I just want to sit under my apple tree and relax. I have lots of letters to write to all of my friends from far far away to thank them all for coming to my party.

Oh dear, it has just started to snow very heavily so I cannot sit under my apple tree. I will sit in my cosy cottage instead and keep warm. I do hope the postman will be able to get through the snow to pick up my letters from the post box at the end of Wiggleway Lane. It looks like the snow is settling and may become quite deep. I would hate for his red postman's van  to get stuck in the snow.  I will have to check that the hedgehogs' milk does not freeze and I do hope the water does not freeze in the pond or the frogs will not know where to go. I do hope all the little creatures in my garden can stay warm enough in their various little nooks.  I would invite them all into my cottage during these cold days but I am afraid to tell you that lots of them are so shy that they hide up and I just cannot find them. I do so worry about all the little creatures when the snow falls.

No comments: