Wednesday 4 January 2012

Doodle paints some snowflakes

Hello everyone. This is Pearl again. I am afraid Sherbet is still not quite himself so I told him to rest all day. I am staying with him in his cottage until he is well enough to look after himself. This morning it has started to snow again. Very pretty snowfakes are floating down onto Sherbet's garden and Doodle has come here to try to paint the snow flakes. He has brought his paint and paintbrushes with him. I am thinking it is very difficult to paint snowflakes as they are constantly moving but Doodle says he can do it. Doodle told me that if you look very, very closely at snowflakes, you will see that every one is different and they are absolutely beautiful. The best way, he said, is to look at them under a microscope but I think you would have to be very quick before they melt away !

1 comment:

Sherbet Sheep said...

Comment postings have now been set so that you don't have to be signed in to google to comment. Hope that makes it easier for people to leave a comment now....