Friday 13 January 2012

Kathy cat comes to visit Sherbet Sheep

What a lovely surprise I had this morning. As I walked into my garden, there waiting for me was my very good friend Kathy cat. She had come all the way from another part of the country to help me in my garden. She looked beautiful, she had painted green leaves on her fur and was all smiley, ready and eager to help me with my garden tasks.  She had brought her own watering can and it was purple, one of my favourite colours. Kathy cat loves gardening, she can grow things really well and knows all the names of all the plants. She also works very hard and is very kind .  I am so lucky to have her as my friend and I am so grateful to have the help in my garden as it is a very big garden with lots of plants and vegetables that need caring for. Kathy is going to stay with me for a few  days to help me in my garden and also to spend time with me as we have  not seen each other for a long time and we have lots to talk about I am sure. I will cook her delicious healthy meals and make sure I ask Pearl for some of her special homemade bread with sunflower seeds in it as I know Kathy will enjoy that. I still have lots of oranges from my mystery gift giver so we can enjoy those together too.

No comments: