Friday 20 January 2012

Sherbet sits in his garden and thinks and thinks and thinks

Well this morning I woke up feeling a bit tired so I am also feeling very lazy. I do not want to work in my garden today, I do not want to even tidy my cottage, in fact I don't want to do anything but sit and think. I will think and think and think and maybe a great thought will come to me. Who knows, while I am thinking, I may think of something that has never been thought of before, I may think of something that hasn't been invented yet, I may think of great ways to save the planet or I may just fall asleep!!  Anyway I am going to just sit quietly in my garden and feel the peace all around me. I will listen to the  birds singing and the wind blowing through the leaves on the trees and I will just relax and rest and tomorrow I will be as fresh as a daisy and get back to working in my
garden. Do not disturb. Love Sherbet x

No comments: