Monday 23 January 2012

Sherbet's friend Zippy Cat makes some cupcakes for him

During the night I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about the lovely party the cows had. This morning I thought I wanted to feel some party time happiness too so I asked one of my friends who loves making cupcakes to come over to Clover Cottage and make me some cupcakes that I can share with Doodle, Mango and Pearl. My friend is called Zippy, it is a funny name for a cat I know, it is her nickname but it is because she zips about everywhere at full speed so everyone calls her that. Anyway, Zippy took over my whole kitchen with her flour and sugar and milk and butter and eggs and spoons and bowls.  She put all the ingredients in her bowl aand mixed and mixed until it was all smooth. She let me taste some of the mixture from the bowl. It was yummy.  I can't wait until they are cooked and I can't wait to share them with Doodle, Mango and Pearl. I do hope Zippy will stay and  enjoy our little party with us.

No comments: