Friday 6 January 2012

Sherbet and his friends visit a farm

Today, Mango, Pearl, Doodle and I went for a walk to the nearby farm at the end of Wiggleway Lane. It was lovely to be out in the fresh air especially for me as I have been resting in my cottage and I have missed being outside. I do try to go to work in my garden everyday, even when it is very cold. For our walk we made sure we had our waterproof boots on as we knew it would be muddy at the farm. As we turned into the farm gates we saw all the farm animals coming to greet us from the field that they lived in. There was a pig a bit like Pearl, a sheep a bit like me, a horse, a cow, a hen and my favourite type of dog, a friendly black and white sheep dog. We gave them some apples from my tree, they were so happy to see us. The farmer didn't let them come out of the field as they may get lost but we said hello to them and told them we would come again soon.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool!