Monday 30 January 2012

Sherbet gets a big letter from Doodle

Today, the postman brought me a big letter from Doodle and in it he had put a lovely painting of some trees. He told me that when he went for a nature walk with Kathy Cat, she taught him all of the names of all of the trees in Wiggleway Lane. He was so inspired by the lovely trees she showed him that he decided to paint them. I see that he has not put the names of the trees underneath so I think he has already forgotten their names. I think I should invite Kathy Cat to come and stay again so she can take him on another nature walk and remind him of all of the names. Sometimes Doodle does not listen properly as his head is always full of lots of creative thoughts but we all forgive him as he does paint such lovely pictures.

No comments: