Monday 19 December 2011

Sherbet Sheep has lots of froggy friends

Today, I am going to introduce you to all the frogs in my garden pond. They love to sit on their very own water lily pad and they love to jump around. They also love to play with their dragonfly friends. I hope my rescued dragonfly has settled back at her pond again. Here is a picture of my froggy friends. They do all look a bit the same but I will tell you their names and see if you can guess which is which. In the picture you can see  Freddy and his wife Freda, Florence and her friend Felicity, Francesco and his friend Fernando, Fabian and his friend Freda  and Flora and her friend Fern. By the way, did you know that the meaning of Fabian is the bean grower  Oh, so that is why he always watches me when I plant my beans !

No comments: