Monday 26 November 2012

Sherbet is going to the seaside

Well, as you can see I am a little bit dressed up today.  I  have started to pack my suitcase  because soon I will be leaving to stay with Sheila sheep at the seaside. Oh what fun I will have.  I am so looking forward to having long walks along the beach, frolicking in the sand dunes and then relaxing in  a wonderful cafe that Sheila sheep is going to take me to, called Cafe Blah Blahh.  I have heard that they make the most delicious healthy food and I am really hoping to meet the Queen of England there too as I know she has a country house nearby and she may just pop in for a cup of tea while I am there.
 I will talk to you again when I am settled into Sheila sheep's house and when I have unpacked my suitcase.
Love from Sherbetx

No comments: