Wednesday 15 August 2012

Sherbet thanks all of his friends around the whole wide world

What a wonderful day we all had yesterday.
 I am so grateful to all of my friends who participated in my very own Olympic events and I am extra grateful to all of my friends around the whole wide world who joined in to watch us at Clover Cottage. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,  to everyone.  I really wish I could send every one of you a rainbow coloured flower bouquet from my garden .
Instead, what I can do is to send you all the most splendid, magnificent, enormous rainbow coloured blessings that the world has ever seen.
 I hope these blessings reach each and every one of you as they are sent with huge amounts of love and kindness from your dear friend Sherbet Sheep of Clover Cottage.
 Love from Sherbetx

No comments: