Tuesday 28 August 2012

Sherbet is counting his many blessings

Phew!   Here I am sitting on a rock in my garden after my hard work yesterday.
 How nice to know that my garden is all tidy and watered again.  I really do deserve a rest.  I have just eaten a delicious sandwich made with home made, crusty, grainy bread, made lovingly and brought to me this morning by my dear friend Pearl.  I have also enjoyed a lovely, refreshing cup of hot mint tea and all is well and tranquil in my garden here at Clover Cottage.  I do love just sitting here listening to the birds. They remind me of the birds in the forest at the seaside.  How dull life would be if we didn't have all of these wonderful little creatures around us to share this planet earth with.  I am just going to sit here quietly and give thanks for all of the blessings in my life. What a long list I have but I must include all the little creatures in my garden and in the forests and in the sea and in Wiggleway Lane, I must not forget fresh, warm crusty bread, good friends, Pearl's home made blackberry and apple pie and home grown vegetables and I must not forget to be very thankful also for feeling healthy every day because that is a very big blessing indeed !  I am truly blessed.  I do hope Sheila sheep is feeling much better now so that she can be blessed with feeling healthy every day too.   Love from Sherbetx

No comments: