Thursday 2 August 2012

Pearl has a little holiday in Sherbet's garden

 Good morning and  rainbow coloured blessings to all of my friends both nearby and far far away.  I had a lovely surprise this morning.  Pearl knocked on my door very early just as I was finishing my breakfast.  She had a huge smile on her face and looked happy, happy, happy !
 I was so surprised to see her as I thought she was busy at her  roadside stall.  She told me that she felt like having a little holiday today in my garden. Pearl does so love to be in my garden as she is very fond of my delightfully perfumed flowers in all the colours of the rainbow.
I told her she is very welcome as always and made her a lovely cup of hot mint tea and gave her a piece of my special homemade banana bread.
 We sat together and chatted for a little while but she didn't stay long at my kitchen table, as she could not wait to run into my garden and surround herself  with the wonderful flowers and the birds and the butterflies that live there.  I'm afraid I could not join her as I wanted to stay quietly in my house today and read some wise words from my books.  Pearl has always told me that reading is good for me and it will make me a better wiser  Sherbet Sheep.  I always listen to Pearl's advice as she is very wise indeed !  Love from Sherbetx

No comments: