Monday 27 August 2012

Sherbet is working hard in his garden today

 Rainbow coloured blessings to my dear friends both near and far far away.
Well, as you can imagine,  my  garden has suffered a little bit while I have been away.  My dear, helpful friends Pearl and Doodle have been busy and not been able to tend to many garden tasks at Clover Cottage.  Little Mango was here living in his watering can as usual and watching the garden, he is a very helpful little mouse indeed but he is so little that he cannot do big, tiring tasks.
 Anyway,  here I am today working hard in my garden, the grass needs cutting, the weeds need pulling out, the hedgehogs need their milk, the birds are waiting in the trees for their breadcrumbs and my vegetables and flowers and my one pink rose need watering .  As you can see, I am a very busy Sherbet sheep indeed, so please excuse me for not writing lots and lots today.  Love from Sherbetx

No comments: