Monday 13 August 2012

Sherbet, Doodle and Pearl will make everything ready for the Clover Cottage Olympics this evening

How very exciting I just cannot wait for my very own Olympics tomorrow.
 I must make sure that my garden is tidy and the frogs' pond is clear of weedy bits, and I must make sure I go to bed early and get a good night's sleep and eat nutritious food.  This evening Doodle is coming to make a lovely construction for the high jump. He will use some of my bamboo poles that I have been saving up,  I am afraid my poor beans have had to  accept second best and climb up some bits of oak tree branch instead.
The frog pond will be cleared of all obstructions and I am sending the dragonflies away on holiday for the day.
 For the gymnastics, Doodle is using his creative talent again and making some wonderful wooden shapes for us to perform our gymnastics on, I am not sure what they will look like but I told him to make sure everything is very sturdy and safe as we are not as brilliant at sports as the athletes in the London Olympics, except maybe the goats, who could be even better !
Pearl is making some medals out of her famous biscuit mixture. We will have  round cinnamon biscuits on ribbons for bronze,  lemon biscuits wrapped in silver paper for silver and chocolate biscuits wrapped in gold paper for the gold medal. Afterwards we can all eat the medals with our mint tea. What a good idea!  Love from Sherbetx   Whoops !  In all the excitement, I nearly forgot to put the kiss after Sherbetx

1 comment:

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Weeeeeeee!
Can't wait!

Be careful! ;)

*hugs*
Mimi