Sunday 29 April 2012

Sherbet sends rainbow coloured blessings to all of his friends

Good morning everyone,
I am having a nice rest in my garden today.
I woke up feeling very content.  I am sure I must have slept well and had sweet dreams, although this morning I did not remember my dream.  That reminds me, I must keep a notebook by my bed to write my dreams in, as Pearl says that dreams can give me messages and help me solve my problems.  It was very windy in the night and I was a little bit worried because I have some little pots with delicate new baby parsley plants in them. I was afraid they would blow over in the wind and break their fragile little stalks.
I went to check on them the minute I woke up and I am happy to say that even though some of them had fallen over they were all still alive and well.  I am going to say bye bye to you all now as I am settling down to my peaceful morning in my garden, with the sounds of the birds tweeting in my ears. I am feeling very blessed and right at this minute I am sending lots of rainbow coloured blessings to all of my dear friends from nearby and far far away. Love from Sherbetx 

No comments: