Thursday 26 April 2012

The naughty cat is not so naughty

I was just sitting under my oak tree this morning, thinking about my dear friends Doodle, Pearl and Mango. It seems that I have not seen them all together for a while, so  today I will ask them all to share a delicious meal with me this evening. It will be something nice to look forward to.
I do love just sitting quietly under my tree, it is so quiet in my garden. I had just closed my eyes for 2 minutes and was deep in thought, when I heard a little purring sound close to my ear. I opened my eyes and there sat the naughty cat from the farm at the other end of Wiggleway Lane. The only thing was, that he did not look at all naughty this morning he only looked hungry so I asked him to come with me to my kitchen and I gave him some special  biscuits that I keep in my cupboard for my visitors and a saucer of milk that I usually keep for my hedghogs. After the not so naughty cat had eaten, he settled down to sleep on my kitchen rug. It was very nice to have his company for a little while this morning and I do hope he visits me again soon.

No comments: