Thursday 19 April 2012

Sherbet is grateful for a wonderful day

It is such a lovely sunny morning here at Clover Cottage  so I am at the moment  riding my bike along Wiggleway Lane to the local village to buy some more seeds for my vegetable garden. I am taking special care to notice all of the trees and hedges and wildflowers on the side of the lane ( I am trying also not to fall off my bike as I wobble when I look sideways !) Kathy Cat has taught  me all of the names of nearly everything I am likely to see. She is very clever and knows everything about gardens and nature.
 I am also going to treat myself to a little picnic on the way back. I will find a lovely shady tree, sit underneath it for about half and hour, eat my banana, drink my orange juice and quietly sit in peace and enjoy the silence. Oh I wish you could all join me on this wonderful day under the tree in Wiggleway Lane. I am so grateful for a day like today.  Love from Sherbetx

No comments: