Saturday 31 March 2012

Reginald Rabbit is here again

Oh what a wonderful surprise I had when I arrived back at Clover Cottage this morning. There, busily watering my vegetables was my dearest old friend Reginald Rabbit. He had been watching over my garden for me while I was away.
He was as usual bathed in a lovely white light and his fur had it's usual  beautiful, shiny glow. I ran over to give him a huge hug.  I have missed him so much. He told me that he will stay for a few days to help me settle back in to my home, as he felt I may feel a little lonely at first after having been in the company of my friends at the seaside. He told me that Pearl, Mango and Doodle had been very kind in helping with the garden tasks and they would come back this evening. We will then all cook a delicious meal together. I am so looking forward to spending a few days with Reginald Rabbit, we have so much to talk about.  His life is so full of adventures in the place where he lives now which is truly far, far, far, far, far, far away,  but at the same time he is always here with me as he remains in my heart now and forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People we love stay in our hearts forever and forever and then they don't seem so far, far, far away. Bless you Sherbet. Hugs and love xxxx