Wednesday 28 March 2012

Sherbet searches for his new friend Fifi Fish

Here I am again, still having a lovely rest at the seaside. I decided to go for a walk on the beach again today as the weather is very warm and there is a soft breeze that feels very pleasant indeed.  I thought I would go to search for Fifi Fish. I found the pile of rocks and shells that we had made a few days ago to mark the spot where Fifi lived,  it was still standing strong and had not been washed away with the tide.
I paddled in the sea, peering down into the clear water  searching for Fifi  but she must have been out doing her fishy tasks because I could not see her anywhere.
I did however see lots of other beautiful fish swimming past me and I very much enjoyed watching these rainbow coloured  sea creatures as they swam past my legs. I would love to be able to take them home to live in my garden at Clover Cottage but I am afraid the pond where the frogs live just isn’t big enough and Pearl  has told me that the fish at the seaside like to live in salty water and that is where they are happy.  Pearl is very wise, everywhere I go I keep her good advice in my head and it is always there when I need it.

No comments: