Tuesday 27 March 2012

Meditation, silence and peace

Oh what a lovely sunny day here at the seaside. Sheila Sheep and I will start our day just sitting on the beach watching the waves rolling in and out .  When we have finished doing that, we will just have a peaceful time with our thoughts, as we do not feel like talking much today.  We will find a comfy spot in the sand dunes and just sit side by side and enjoy the silence. We will meditate for twenty minutes and then I think we will collect shells and feed the seagulls. Yes, that seems like a good plan for our day.  I only hope I do not get sunburned ear tops, I can hear Pearl’s advice in my head this very minute, she is telling me to be sensible and to put some sun cream on my ears, nose and cheeks ! 

1 comment:

Lisa M. said...

Sounds like a lovely day! When I am not feeling well or am upset, I often imagine lying on the beach, listening to the sounds of the waves and feeling the wind on my skin.