Friday 9 March 2012

Sherbet is busy planting vegetable seeds today

What a busy day I have today.
 The sun is shining and giving my garden at Clover Cottage a wonderfully sunny yellow glow.
It feels lovely and warm outside even though there is a chill in the air, which I do not mind as my woolly coat keeps me cosy and much warmer than my friend Pearl Pig who  does not have the luxury of a furry coat.
Spring  is in the air and I am going to spend all morning digging  up the earth in my vegetable garden and planting lots of new seeds. I have some special little wooden labels to poke into the ground with the vegetable names on to remind me where I have put the seeds. I will make sure to tell all the little creatures in my garden not to walk all over my newly planted seeds. I do have the most wonderful red watering can with a carrot pattern on it but I am secretly hoping that it will rain often to help me with the watering, well we do talk a lot about April showers so it will not be long before April is here bringing it's showers with it .

No comments: