Thursday 29 March 2012

Sherbet sees a wonderful turtle

Hello to all of my friends. It it is a beautiful blue sky day here at the seaside and I must tell you that I saw the most wonderful thing this morning. As I was paddling in the sea with my old friend Sheila Sheep, I felt a big whooshy wave kind of feeling around my legs. I looked down, and there, just under the surface of the water, was a huge turtle swimming around me.  I have never seen one before in real life, but I know what a turtle looks like from the books that I have read with Pearl, Doodle and Mango.  I am wondering if Fifi Fish has made friends with this turtle. All I know, is that Fifi is tiny and the turtle is huge, but Pearl taught me a long time ago, that looking different from each other makes no difference at all, it just makes us each special in our own way and it does not stop us from being friends with whoever we want to be friends with.
I am so grateful that I have all kinds of friends in all  shapes and sizes in all the colours of the rainbow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a turtle Sherbet. I bet it was a funny feeling as it swam around your legs. When are you coming back from the seaside? Soon, I hope. xx

Unknown said...

Hello Miss Fengirl, I hope you are eating lots of healthy rainbow coloured vegetables. Well the answer to your question is WATCH THIS SPACE ! Love from Sherbetx