Thursday 8 March 2012

Sherbet and his friends are cooking together today

 Here I am again.
  Hello to all of my dear friends nearby and far far away. I have been rushing around trying to tidy up Clover Cottage, I made my bed at full speed and picked up all of my books with wise words in ( that were scattered all around my house, ever ready to give me inspiration )  and put them back on the shelf.  I have Pearl, Doodle and Mango coming over to cook a meal with me.
 I am wondering what we shall cook, but I have started to put some of my home grown rainbow coloured vegetables on my kitchen table, I have beautiful, orange, crunchy, fresh carrots and spectacular, juicy, purple aubergines that I know some of my friends from far far away call eggplant !!   I know that Doodle, Pearl and Mango will also be bringing something else to add to it  so when they come we will invent a delicious meal with the ingredients we have.  Doodle is especially good at inventing as he his very creative, just as Mark Mole is. It is a pity Mark Mole lives so far away by the seaside otherwise we could invite him too. Pearl is the expert in the kitchen and she will  make sure that nothing gets burnt! Mango loves to help with the little tasks like picking up peelings from carrots and adding crunchy nuts to the meal. Oh well I must go now as there is so much to do. I hope you all have a wonderful rainbow coloured day. Love from Sherbetx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful rainbow coloured day too Sherbet xx

thecrazysheeplady said...

My favorite thing to eat is cookies! I used to love Vanilla Wafers, but now I like Graham Crackers best. Even Graham Lamb likes Graham Crackers. We all made fun of him in the beginning until we found out how yummy they are. I don't think we'd like to eat eggplant. One time Boudreaux ate a piece of pizza. Mom was really mad at him.

Enjoy your rainbow food!

B. Willard

Unknown said...

Dear sheep friend from far far away,
How funny!
Do you think there are Sherbet Crackers where you live. I would love to try some and then I could be like Graham Lamb. Please tell Graham Lamb from me that he must be very special to have crackers named after him . Love from Sherbetx