Sunday 13 January 2013

Sherbet is singing a lot lately

Happy Sunday to all of my dear and wonderful friends from nearby and far far away.
 I truly wish you all the most perfectly rainbow coloured day that you could ever imagine having in your whole life.
 I myself am feeling very happy.  I am finding myself bursting into song all over the house.  I  just cannot stop singing.  I am singing in the kitchen,  I am singing in the bathroom,  I am singing in my garden and I am singing while riding my bike along Wiggleway Lane.  Oh what a joy it is to sing.  I know you probably cannot imagine what my voice sounds like but I will tell you that it is not so terrible that it frightens the frogs but on the other hand it is not so perfect that I would get a job in a choir of angels.   So whenever I feel the urge to burst into song I am just going to do it.   Clover Cottage is in a very quiet place so I do not have to worry about disturbing anyone.  I am free to just be myself and Pearl told me that being yourself is the very best and most perfect thing you could ever be.  Love from a very smiley Sherbet Sheepx

No comments: