Tuesday 15 January 2013

Peas, peas, peas

Peas, peas, peas.
 I just think that peas in their pods are so beautiful and what a wonderful delicious smell they have.
 One of the things I really love to do is to sit on my doorstep at Clover Cottage with a big basket of freshly picked peas and shell them.  It does take me ages and ages to do but what a joy to see all of those beautifully fragrant, round peas sitting there, all together in my kitchen bowl.
I must tell you that I am now looking through all of my recipe books for a special pea recipe. I feel like making a delicious pea soup and I will invite Doodle, Pearl and Mango to share it with me this evening. If we are very lucky, Pearl might  bring some of her scrumptious home made bread with her,  the one with the sunflower seeds and sesame seeds in it.
 Oh yummy, I cannot wait for the evening to begin. Love from Sherbetx

No comments: