Saturday 5 January 2013

Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear !!

Oh dear, Oh dear.  Now I have a house full of dancers !  Doodle's cousin, Dylan dog has invited some of his new friends from Greengate Farm to come and help him dance !  My peaceful cottage is full of the loudest music I have ever heard and I had planned to meditate quietly today to keep up my new year's resolution.  However,  Pearl always reminds me that we must constantly be the kindest and the most patient and the most giving and the most loving that we can possibly be.  I am  being very patient and letting them have their fun and when they all leave I know I will cherish my silence even more because of not being able to have my peace for a few days.  I am just going to sit in my garden under the oak tree and read while the dancing is going on in my cottage.  I am not really a dancer you see, I  am more of a gardener.  That is my true self and I must always be true to myself !   Love from Sherbetx

1 comment:

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Well, at least they are very properly dressed! ;)