Monday 21 January 2013

Oh dear, Sherbet's frogs have a frozen pond

I know my ears are squashed all flat in my new scarf  and I know I am not looking as handsome as usual but I really don't mind because I am keeping lovely and warm and snug in  this freezing, snowy weather.  Pearl  always tells me that it is much better to have a kind heart than to worry about what I look like.  Pearl is very wise and she is always right,  so I am  not going to worry about looking  a bit silly with flat ears.
 I must tell you that my pond has frozen over so I have taken my frogs into Clover Cottage until it thaws out.  They are a little bit slimy and they have some pond weed stuck on  their legs so I decided it is best if they stay in my bathroom until they clean up a bit.   At this very moment, they are jumping up and down in my shower like mad bouncing jelly beans, having a truly wonderful time.  I am so blessed to have such happy froggy friends filling my cottage with joy.
Love from Sherbetx

No comments: