Thursday 13 September 2012

Mango brings a gift for Sherbet

Oh what a sweet little mouse Mango is.  This morning he knocked on my door very early and gave me a gift of two perfect cherries.  What a lovely surprise for me to start my day with.   Of course I invited him in to my cosy kitchen and we sat and enjoyed a delicious breakfast together. I have a big jar of my special home made muesli on my kitchen shelf and it was a delight for me to share it with my little friend.  I am afraid my chairs are much too big for Mango to feel comfortable on so he sits on top of my table on his own special corner of tablecloth.  I keep a little mouse sized bowl and spoon in my cupboard  just for him. he knows he is always very welcome at Clover Cottage.  I had invited Pearl and Doodle too but they are much too busy this morning.  Doodle is painting in his art studio and Pearl is busy making more of her delicious fruity jam to sell at her roadside stall.
 Love from Sherbetx

No comments: