Friday 7 September 2012

Pearl tells Sherbet it is his kind soul that matters most

Here I am in my favourite green gardening gloves and matching boots.  The weather has been very hot lately here at Clover Cottage and I am afraid I have been feeling a little bit too warm in my woolly coat.  Pearl said I should get my wool cut but I am also afraid that I will look very silly indeed with short hair.  I think it will make my ears look very big.   Pearl also tells me that I should not worry about what I look like, that it is my kind soul that is the most important thing and I know she is right.  So I have decided that if by chance one day my wool turns a bright shade of orange it will not matter as I will just make my soul shine out brighter and nobody will notice my silly wool colour.  Love from Sherbetx

No comments: