Sunday 30 June 2013

Sherbet has a very important message about his soul

Today dear friends from nearby and far far away I have a very important message .
 As you know I have a very wonderful friend called Pearl Pig and she is very, very wise indeed.
Pearl has taught me lots of very valuable lessons and this morning she came to my kitchen door holding one of her scrumptious home baked loaves full of delicious grains and seeds, just as I like it and guess what she told me?
Pearl, my very wise and clever friend told me that,
 I SHOULD BEGIN TO SEE MYSELF AS A SOUL WITH A BODY RATHER THAN A BODY WITH A SOUL .
 Now I thought that was very important news indeed so I have written it in big letters.
Every day from now on I am going to take her advice and begin to see myself as a soul with a Sherbet Sheep body rather than a Sherbet Sheep body with a soul . I know this will make a great difference in my life and make me a much better sheep living as I am on this planet called Earth! Love from Sherbetx

No comments: