Friday 7 June 2013

Sherbet congratulates Queen Elizabeth

 Greetings to all of my dear friends from nearby and far far away and the whole world too.
I am here today to say a very big congratulations to my Queen.   60 years ago on June 2nd in 1953,  as a very young lady,  she was crowned at her coronation and became  Queen Elizabeth II.
 This was because her dear father King George VI  passed away to a new Kingdom in the sky.  For his daughter Elizabeth, this meant a whole new life full of responsibility and corgis.
  I had invited her to Clover Cottage to celebrate this special month with myself,  Doodle Dog,  Mango Mouse, and Pearl Pig,  but she very gracefully declined the invitation as she had to be at Westminster Abbey in London with the rest of her family and lots of friends,  so she did not have any time at all to find her way to Wiggleway Lane.
 I am planning a garden party with my dearest friends in the garden of Clover Cottage next weekend so if you would like to join me there you are all very welcome indeed. Love from Sherbetx

No comments: