Monday 17 June 2013

Sherbet is still in the village of Anmer


Here I am showing you more pictures of my visit to Anmer village church. It is the local church next to the new future home of  William and Kate. How blessed they are to have this lovely little church right on their doorstep!   I am just having a nice rest before I explore the  village.
 Here I am a little bit later in my day sitting next to this lovely old sign in the village of Anmer in Norfolk

Look at those scrumptious Roman Numerals. What fun !

Ah how blessed I am to have this time to just be. To  just sit quietly listening to the buzzing bees in the hedgerows  and the tweeting birds in the trees above me.
I wish you could all be sitting here with me in the sunshine enjoying this day.
Love from a very relaxed and happy Sherbet Sheep in the village of Anmer in the county of Norfolk in the green and pleasant land of Englandx

No comments: